Work in Progress - The current refactoring of the build targets will have a severe impact on the available targets.
Main Targets (build.xml)
Performs all tests and generates documentation and the quality report.
Generate the distribution
Cleanup distribution directory
Create distribution directory
sys-reset-all Reset the installations to the ‘testbase’ tag and restore the database
Build Setup (setup.xml)
Docker Targets (docker.xml)
Generates the contents and prepares the test containers.
Removes the content of test containers.
Starts the test containers, building them only if not existing.
Stops and removes the test containers.
Starts the test containers after rebuilding them.
Documentation Targets (document.xml)
Generates API documentation using the specified generator.
Generates CHANGELOG.md from the git commit history.
Help Target (help.xml)
Shows the available targets along with their description, dependencies, and location.
Quality Measurement (metrics.xml)
Generates a quality report using CodeBrowser.
Generates checkstyle.xml using PHP CodeSniffer.
Aggregates the results from all the measurement tools.
Generates pmd-cpd.xml using PHP CopyPasteDetector.
Generates depend.xml and software metrics charts using PHP Depend.
Generates pmd.xml using PHP MessDetector.
Patch Set Creation (patch.xml)
Creates a patch set ready to drop into an existing installation.
Test Targets (tests.xml)
Runs all tests locally and in the test containers.
Creates an consolidated HTML coverage report
Runs integration tests on all test installations.
- Test environments are read from
- Integration tests are only run, if any of source files, integration test files, or environment definition is newer than the corresponding test log.
- Tests from subdirectories in
site, …) are performed separately.
- The PHPUnit
phpunit.xmlfiles are created matching the Joomla version of the test installation.
- The log files are combined into one, and copied to
- The test entries in the logs are prepended with the environment name (basename of the corresponding XML file).
Runs system tests on all test installations.
Performs the unit tests in the local environment.
phpunit.xml.dist) in the unit test directory is used to configure PHPUnit.
- The logfiles are expected to be stored in
- The test entries in the logs are prepended with ‘Unit: ‘.